Applications will be accepted up to 31 January 2020 for consideration at the next subsequent FLAG assessment meetings. The new timetable can be found below:
|Supporting Documents Deadline||Application Deadline|
|14 January 2020 by 5pm||31 January 2020|
|Further dates to be confirmed subject to remaining budget|
Application supporting documents listed below must be submitted to the SEA FLAG Admin Office in hard copy or electronic to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to submitting an application: –
- Business Plan (New Business, the proposed investment would have an impact on the operation’s profitability, income or operational costs or projects over £25,000)
- Written evidence of Match Funding or evidence of match funding being sought (e.g. bank statement, loan or overdraft facility)
- Procurement exercise completed (please ensure you obtain a copy of the programme procurement procedures or contact the office to arrange a procurement meeting)
- Evidence of permissions, planning consents & licences
- Leases on lands & buildings/ownership evidence (10 years)
- Insurance certificates (if relevant)
- Sole Trader – Certified proof of identification (see 8.2 of guidance notes)
If you are working towards the deadline above, we would be grateful if you could contact us as early as possible so that we can help you work towards this date.
Further guidance in relation to the above or to arrange a procurement meeting please contact the SEA FLAG Admin Team.
Applications and supporting documents received after the above date will not be considered until the subsequent meeting.